FT. LAUDERDALE – February 19, 2014 – IDS, a leader in healthcare information technology in the cloud, announced today the launch of the next generation of its mobile charge capture application and its groundbreaking mobile dictation application – Mobile Voice2Dox – for the Android® market.
“Mobile apps can impact healthcare delivery significantly,” says CEO Yaniv Dagan. “We are expanding our suite of mobile clinician tools to support both iOS and Android operating systems. That way, we can bring efficiencies to the hospital environment regardless of device preferences.”
The mobile apps are:
AbbaDox Charge Capture 2.0
By allowing physicians to document patient care services rendered at the point-of-care, hospitals can tighten revenue management controls and drastically reduce the occurrence of missed charges.
Mobile Charge Capture 2.0 provides:
- Tighter workflow integration to reduce coder processing time
- Improved worklist management to reassign patients, add services to another physician’s patient bill, and set exceptions from daily rounds
- RVU analytics with automated daily email RVU report distribution
Sporting a new intuitive user interface, Mobile Voice2Dox gives physicians the ability to dictate cases using an iPhone®, and now an Android® device.
Mobile Voice2Dox includes an integrated dictation workflow that enables physicians to dictate cases based on a worklist of their scheduled patients and securely send their dictations for transcription or back-end speech recognition. The app works in tandem with AbbaDox, an integrated workflow portal that facilitates the creation, distribution, collaboration and storage of patient encounter documentation.
Healthcare providers can:
- Listen to previous dictations with full audio controls
- Pause active dictations to accept incoming calls or text messages
- Search worklists with advanced search filters
- Download the Android® app from Google Play Store
IDS will showcase these mobile applications along with its workflow solutions at HIMSS 2014 Booth 3583.